Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Poll: Cake flavors

We're planning to do a cake tasting at Cake Designs when we are down in Vegas in December. I got the list from Dawn and cannot decide what to order to taste. I'm thinking we'll order 3 flavors to try. What do you suggest?? It probably wasn't a good idea to look at cake flavors before I had eaten any dinner....I want to try them all

Re: Poll: Cake flavors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm all about the filling! I did pretty basic chocolate and vanilla but with raspberry mousse and bavarian cream and fresh raspberries....yum
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All of her fillings sound so good! I am going pretty simple with a white cake with the chocolate mousse filling. F doesn't like anything with fruit. If it were entirely up to me I would have done either a lemon cake with raspberry or a white cake with lemon.
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did lemon cake with lemon mousse as our top layer. I didn't get to eat any because it was devoured! FI tells me it was awesome.We also did cinnamon spice with bavarian cream filling. It was yummy.My friend paid $300 for her cake her at home and it had no fillings, nothing. She thought my cake was way more awesome than hers and I of course was very happy to hear that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards