Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bella Brides

Hi Ladies!Have any of you had any experience with Bella Brides? I've actually already booked with Michelle, but since I put down my deposit, I haven't received a confirmation email or anything. And the couple follow up emails I've sent have gone unanswered. Has anyone else had this problem?Thanks!Erin

Re: Bella Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Michelle.  I never sent emails or anything so I can't attest to that as I booked her with only 4 days to go. She did call the day before the wedding to confirm my hotel & room number.   Maybe give her a call?  & take any inspiration pictures with you on your trip so you have them the day of.   (I forgot to do this!! Still pissed at myself about it, lol)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am booked with her and she has returned my phone calls but yes, not as quickly as I would have liked. I think if you just keep emailing and calling. She told me she would send me a quote based on our phone conversation and she never did that but since my wedding is not until June I figure i have time and she'll get to me in time. I think we have to just stay on her but I spoke with her and she seems like she means well. If your wedding is coming up, you may want to keep calling her, but if you still have some time I am sure she will call you in time.
    BFP 9/19/10 Blighted Ovum 10/11/10 D&C 10/26/2010 BFP#2 3/14/11 EDD 11/21/11 **Praying for a sticky baby** my blog:http://www.fitmomnetwork.com/apps/blog/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies... much appreciated! I'll give her a call tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards