Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wedding Ceremony/photo tour Time

I plan to book the 2 hour photo tour.  I think for after the ceremony.  So, I know I want it to be daylight out for that.  The ceremony will be indoors.   I just can't decide on what time to have the ceremony.  I am thinking 2pm.  What time did you get married?  Why did you choose that time?  If you did do the Photo Tour was it before or after your ceremony?Kris 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Ceremony/photo tour Time

• Options
    easton23easton23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our photo tour before our ceremony.  Mostly because our ceremony was at 7:30pm.  We chose to get married at 7:30pm so we could get married at sunset, we got engaged at sunset.  So really it's up to you.  Do you care if you see each other before?  If not maybe do it before that way if you do it after your guest will have to wait 2 hours while you do the photo tour.  Just a thought.  Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    True.  I don't know what our guest will do for 2 hours.  Hmmm  Right now I don't think I will mind seeing him before the ceremony, but I would like pictures of our meet.  Something to think about.  I will feel soooo much better once I have booked everything. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning a 2:30 ceremony with a photo tour afterwards. We don't want to see each other before. I'm sure your guests can entertain themselves for a couple hours until the reception. We might invite ours along for the tour if they want.
  • Options
    amykay31amykay31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our photo tour after.  Something to think about, Vegas is DIRTY!  The back of my dress was ridiculously dirty by the time we were done with our tour.  I'm sure I bumped into the tire on the limo a time or two in addition to the streets, sidewalks and roads just making the hem in the back a lovely shade of black.  I don't know how you girls keep your dresses clean in Vegas!
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got married at 1:30 and did a 2 hour strip tour afterwards. We hired a limo bus and took our guests with us As pp my dress got grubby but it was only the underside so you couldn't see it
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like Easton, we're doing the ceremony at 7:30 because we wanted sunset.  Photo tour is scheduled 4:30-6:30; I scheduled in the buffer in case things start to run late, because I know they will.  If, by some miracle, we do get back right on time, we'll just chill in our getting-ready suites, have some snacks, and freshen up.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all!  It gives me something to think about.  I am leaning toward after the ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards