Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I'm a MRS and reviews from 6/14

So we are back from Vegas and I wanted to share :) 

Both the wedding and reception was at the Tropicana and I cannot say enough about wow wonderful everything went!!!  I think I am the lone knottie that has got married there and what a shame.  It was beautiful!!!!  They are fully remodeled and there garden area looks amazing!   Their wedding coordinators were very easy to work with and always responded very quickly to my questions. The reception was held in a banquet room and again everything was amazing.  The food and cake were delicious!!  The entire staff at the Tropicana went above and beyond to make our day special and amazing!!  They are defiantly getting an AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++!!!!!!!  I hope more brides look into getting married there!! 

Photography; Las Vegas Photo and Video. A+.  We went with them because they were included in our wedding package.  I was very very pleased with their work.  Our photographer Nik was great!  She took us around the grounds of the hotel and took some great shots.

Hair/Makeup Harmony Medina: AAAAAAAAA++++++!!!  I could not say enough about how wonderful Harmony was!  She was so down to earth and a joy to work with! The make up was airbrushed and stayed on all night... literally!!!  I received so many compliments about my hair and make up and it was all do to her magic!! 

Good luck to all and again I hope more brides to be look into the Tropicana because it was wonderful!!!!  I wouldn't change a thing if I had to do it over!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm a MRS and reviews from 6/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards