Nevada-Las Vegas

Limo Bus...decisions, decisions...

So I've gotten quotes from Presidential, Bell Trans, NTS, and Celebrity Coaches but I can't decided who to go with. I tried to get one from 24/7 but they never responded back to my inquiry.  Opinions?

Re: Limo Bus...decisions, decisions...

• SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Presidential...because that's who my photographer (Michelle from T0ner Photography) uses for her strip photo tours. She's booking it so I haven't had any contact with the company. Sorry if that doesn't help much!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    24/7 haven't got back to me either!
  • ShaunaCookShaunaCook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using earth buses, and they are great!!  super fast, cheap, and great vehicles!
  • futurecoachkfuturecoachk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Presidential Limo.  It's $226 for two hours including gas, taxes, champagne and roses for the ladies.
  • edited December 2011
    We're doing presidential for our strip tour. Although Bell Trans is cheaper, I think presidential will give us more of the party vibe we're going for (w/ the champagne, roses, etc). And right now I'm thinking about everything in terms of what will make a great photo-- which is exhausting!

good luck with decision-making! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in the same boat, I just can't figure out what to do I've gotten quotes back but i just can't justify paying $300+ for 2 limos to take the ladies/guys to one hotel to another and then a party bus to pick up the wedding party and take us back to our hotel. Sorry not much help, I hope you have bettEr luck than I did!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards