Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Gribbles!!!!

Woohooooooooo you are a married lady now!  Your ceremony was so sweet and you looked beautiful!  We had the same reading, I love it  :)

Congratulations hun, enjoy your honeymoon!!
Anniversary

Re: Gribbles!!!!

• Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Gribbles! I watched you wedding a few minutes ago and you looked so beautiful, what a smile. I loved it when the officiant mentioned about Ben being so nervous. I was like, breath, breath!

I thought the ceremony was very moving especially at the end when he was reminding you both of first looks, first kisses etc. I was actually tearing up!

Can't wait to see pictures. Have a great honeymoon!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Gribbles!!! You looked beauitful...you totally rocked that dress. Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon and enjoying being a Mrs. Can't wait for reviews and pictures!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Gribbles!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just so happy for you! Have a great HM sweetheart :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!

I don't see a video, did I miss something?  Frown
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto...someone link the video prz, I wanna check out this gorgeous ceremony!
  • Options
    mu55inmu55in member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Just watched it, was beautiful Smile congratulations xx
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can someone tell me where to go in order to see this beautiful wedding?  Pretty please with sugar cherries whipped cream and nuts?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_gribbles-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:116bee8c-2d42-4dd2-b947-862a1527e655Post:cefdd309-c2bc-4ca0-b666-3846356bc0ee">Re: Gribbles!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can someone tell me where to go in order to see this beautiful wedding? 
    Posted by Diamond1031[/QUOTE]

It's on the COF website

[QUOTE]If you want to watch our ceremony it will be live on the COF website on 22/03 - we are the 6pm ceremony.
    Posted by Gribbles[/QUOTE]
    Anniversary
  • Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahh, thanks!  Lord, I do LOVE her dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BEAUTIFUL!!  CONGRATS AGAIN!  Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I watched it too! It was so sweet! She looked amazing. Congrats Gribbles!
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Gribbles, ditto PP, you totally ROCKED that dress!  Beautiful ceremony, congrats!!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    jccswljccswl member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Griddles! Ditto the others, you rocked the dress and you look beautiful!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_gribbles-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:116bee8c-2d42-4dd2-b947-862a1527e655Post:b650bc82-24fe-42b9-a567-0f50d8b9b157">Re: Gribbles!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats, <strong>Griddles</strong>! Ditto the others, you rocked the dress and you look beautiful!!
    Posted by jccswl[/QUOTE]

Hahaha... griddles.. now I am hungry :D

Congrats!! You looked smokin'!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a beautiful ceremony.  Congratulations to you and your new husband!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  You looked fabulous!  I just love accents:) 

Enjoy being newlyweds!
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_gribbles-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:116bee8c-2d42-4dd2-b947-862a1527e655Post:41bff05b-f7f8-4313-85c2-663901f2a1a7">Re: Gribbles!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gribbles!!!! : Hahaha... griddles.. now I am hungry :D Congrats!! You looked smokin'!!
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

LOL! opps, Freudian slip! Preggers or not, food is on my mind!!

Congrats again <strong>Gribbles!</strong>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That was a beautiful ceremony. The dinosaur story was so cute! Thanks for sharing.  Congrats to you both! 
    Mr. and Mrs. Lawless
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aaaah! Griddles is reporting live from Vegas! Thanks for my thread and thanks for the compliments on my dress. We went and saw the photos today, and it was very, VERY hard to choose which ones to keep, they were all gorgeous.

The wedding was amazing - the Big Blue Limo in particular went down a storm with our guests - but I had big, stressful problems with NTS right up until the last moment. I will elaborate in my reviews which will be posted in the next couple of days.

All the other vendors were spot on.

The highlight for me (apart from the ceremony) was having photos taken in front of the Bellagio with the fountains going off behind us to Viva Las Vegas with all our guests absolutely blown away by it - we couldn't have asked for more.

www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards