Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

My fellow True Blood fanatics....

I love that Lafayette has a love interest! They both seemed kind of silly-shy around each other, it was too cute Kiss Lafayette needs to let his guard down a bit, and this just might do the trick! He's one of my favorite characters.

I'm kinda tired of the Bill/Lorena/Tara/Franklin/His Majesty storyline already. Just get to the point.

And so what's the deal with Crystal and Jason?
Anniversary

Re: My fellow True Blood fanatics....

• Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Crystal is some kind of nymph or something? I agree, I"m all good on the Tara/Franklin thing. He annoys me.
    I love True Blood!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jason sure does fall into messes with women .... LOL
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ::::SHUTTING EYES TO THIS THREAD::::

Hehe! Just started the 1st season! So addicting!!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, definitely a True Blood fan!! I am not sure where they are going with the Tara/Frankliin relationship.  I would like for Tara to have a love interest with someone who human, first of all and not crazy.  LOL!!  Think she will become a vampire?  I hope they are not going for love triangle or quaduple with Eric, Bill and Alcide vying for Sookie.  I like Alcide though.  Getting tired of Bill but loved him in the previous seasons.  That will be ridiculous.  Everyone cant be in love with Sookie.  C'mon!!  I do like that Lafayette has a love interest.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Exactly ... can we get someone who is not in love with Sookie!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lafayette is my fave character.

I was very unhealthy and I just mainlined this show - watched all 2 seasons online in a matter of 3 days.  and I'm all caught up and thoroughly addicted!!

I kinda cant stand sookie / bill
    the storyline is getting to be too much for me.
    wonder whats up w/ crystal/jason
    wonder what will happen with jessica...
    annoyed by Sam's family storyline - hope it develops
    I miss renee - i just loved that accent lol
    tara needs a normal love interest but franklin cracks me up.

I know this show isn't supposed to be 100% comedy, but i die laughing throughout the entire thing.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didnt read the books and my guy Jason did... so ...we watch it separately... he complains the whole time about them messing up characters and stuff...

I am SO excited to watch our fabulous boy get down and dirty with a hot hot dude...

Eric..is the LUST of my life... I am not really one to have a physical reaction to people on TV but WOW...he makes me giggle and my heart race...

Crystal freaks me out...

Sookie and Bill are dating in real life too (gag)... and I just cant fall for Bill...he is too wussy or something. Maybe its all the whining... I just cant get in the groove of him being this hot sexy character....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    E - Have you read the books?  They sort of go along with the show, so I have a small idea where all of this is heading.

All I know is that I wouldn't mind seeing some more sookie/erik action!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_fellow-true-blood-fanatics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1295f2d6-2f35-4abc-966b-8ffe94aa2622Post:3a25dd72-142f-455c-8cf1-d2dd1dc26bd8">Re: My fellow True Blood fanatics....</a>:
    [QUOTE] All I know is that I wouldn't mind seeing some more sookie/erik action!
    Posted by Olivea12[/QUOTE]

Mmm... *drool* ...the more he is naked...the happier I am...he is umm...perfect... *drool*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did not read the books, I thought about it. Ahh Jessica and Hoyt ... I thought they were cute!  I do agree, some of the scenes can get pretty funny.

Stinker - I loved season one and was completely shocked at the turn of events!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards