Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

For those that used MB for an in suite reception.....

Did you tell them, when you booked, that it was going to be an in suite reception, or did you just book? Did you have any issues with noise complaints? I don't plan on having a rager in there if we do use a Vista room for our reception, BUT, 40ish people will probably be a bit loud from time to time.

Also, does MB allow outside caterers, or did you sneak the food in?

Re: For those that used MB for an in suite reception.....

• Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't tell them that I was having an insuite reception.  As far as I know there were no noise complaints for our group.  We didn't have it catered, but I had no problem bringing up the cake.
  • Options
    11Vegas711Vegas7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't tell them, no noise complants (25 ppl), and we had it catered and MP Cuisine just brought the food up, no problems.
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Mine will be in the Media Suite, which is sound proof according to the reservation agents.  I didn't tell them that I will be doing an in suite reception, expecting 60-75 people and it will be catered by Maggianos.  I also reserved the room online, I have a coupon and just called reservations to confirm things in the room.  Still don't have a cake/cupcake vendor yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My WC booked the room for me so she knew, and we used an outside cater with no problems.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I told them so that we could attempt to get a better view.  No complaints, no issue with bringing in outside food (which we did three times).
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't tell them I was using it for a reception, but I mentioned SEVERAL times that I was getting married bc I wanted the best Vista suite. I think it helped bc we ended up getting one on the 60th floor of the penthouse.

We had no noise complaints and no problems with MC delivering food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards