Nevada-Las Vegas

NWR (or maybe it is) How often do you check your credit report

If you're checking your credit report once a year, you're making a HUGE mistake.
You should be checking your report once a month because the "big three" don't give an eff about you.

Collection companies are buying/selling your accounts (no matter how old they are) to each other. Even if the account is paid off, these companies will find a way to make them appear delinquent.

Also make sure they are licensed to do business in your state. Contact your Atty General to see if XYZ Collections from another state is able to go after you in your state. Oftentimes, they are not licensed.

And a word about NCO Financial....FAIL! lol This company had to pay a million in damages for false claims and harassment. Remember, these fools aren't supposed to be cussing you out or making threats over the phone. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU OWE.

Right now I am working with a lady out of Orlando to help my FI and I REMOVE invalid debts from our reports. We might be owed some money! I mean CA-CHING MONEY!

Google Regina Littles if you need her to educate you about credit. She believes in "teaching a wo/man how to fish, if you know what I mean. Tell her Ty sent ya. She's good!
January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*

Re: NWR (or maybe it is) How often do you check your credit report

• SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is not allowed - you have been reported
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I didn't mean to post this here. I wasn't paying attention.
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards