Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Just married 10/1- a few things I would do again and mistakes I made!

Hey ladies!  I was married on October 1st!  I haven;t gotten pics back from Todd yet, but will post ASAP.

Everything was PERFECT except for a few minor details (like wrong uplighting color and the chapel played the wrong song at one point).  Guests had a blast!  Here are some notes and advice for fellow knotties!

Spend $$ where it counts.  Guests remembered the DJ and food!  So glad we had Lantz from All Night Long!  He kept the party going and did everything I asked.  My coordinator commented that our dance floor was the most packed she had ever seen at a wedding- and we only had 63 guests. 

Double check RSVP's 2 weeks in advance! 
I sent out out a friendly "cant wait to see you in Vegas" text to or called EVERYONE That RSVP'd and found some people were not going and some people wanted to be added afterall.  This really helped me narrow my guest count to a T!  I paid for 66 guests and had 63 show which is record!  (I added and took away quite a few people after I texted to confirm so I was very glad I did that!)

Hire a Day-Of Coordinator!!  Hiring Andrea from LTeventions was the #1 best decision I made.  She was inexpensive and AH-MAZ-ING!  So many running around things to do that she took care of me.  I still ran around (in fact, I never even got a chance to eat!) because I am a control freak but she did so much stuff to make sure everything was taken care of.  I would have paid her double what I paid for!

If you have dancing- make a flip flop basket!  The #2 best decision I made!  Peoples feet hurt from walking around in Vegas and everyone rushed for some flops from our flip flop basket!  It kept people dancing- even th men used them!  Everyone loved that personal little detail!

Glamsquad was more than expected!  So glad I did a trial with Harmony and decioded against her.  James at Glamsquad hooked me up with everything I wanted!  He exceeded my expecations! They were my favorite- I loved everything!

I'll post pics and reviews soon!!!

Re: Just married 10/1- a few things I would do again and mistakes I made!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards