Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Aria Hospitality Suite - good for reception?

I am looking to get married in Oct 2012, and am very interested in the Aria Hospitality Suite as a reception location.  I wanted to see how your experience was with Aria- and if you had any advice as far as the reception.  I plan on having around 30-35 people.  Did they give you any trouble with the outside catering?

Thanks!

Re: Aria Hospitality Suite - good for reception?

• Options
    cpaquette07cpaquette07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our reception in the Aria EH Suite in September 2011 with just over 40 people. It is a gorgeous suite, very spacious and the boardroom is perfect for keeping the food in a separate area. There is plenty of room for more than 40 people and the layout is awesome. The only problem we had - we closed off the door to the bedroom so no one would go in but people went in anyway. I recommend putting a chair or other piece of furniture in front of the door (we couldn't because one of my bridesmaids was nursing her baby and needed the room every so often). We had no problems whatsoever with outside catering (Masterpiece Cuisine were our caterers). We also had our Rehearsal Dinner in the Suite the night before the wedding and the bellmen brought the food up to the suite that Whole Foods had delivered. Aria knew we rented the suite for our wedding and they had no problem with it - they even sent up champagne and choc. covered strawberries to the room. :) Hope this helps!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Was there windows/Strip view from the room?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad to hear it went well!  I haven't been able to find much about Aria - most people go with the Vista Suite instead - so I'm feeling much better about it now,  Thanks!
  • Options
    cpaquette07cpaquette07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The whole one side of the room (including in the bedroom and 2 walls in the boardroom) are floor to ceiling windows and everyone loved the view, we were on the 18th floor so we were pretty high up! We didn't have a strip view - we looked out over the pools - but the view was still beautiful. Also, we were at the very end of the hallway so we were located farther away from the rest of the rooms which was also a plus.

Tip: To get a good idea of what the room was like before I saw it, I watched you tube videos. The Aria website doesn't have many photos of the room.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards