Nevada-Las Vegas

DocumentLIFE Wedding Videographer Help

Dear Ladies

It's now almost been 4 months since our wedding and we still haven't received our wedding video!! We agreed before he left the reception that he'd deliver by Oct. 31st latest!! What's driving me crazy is that this guy Chris never even bothers to answer our many E-Mails asking about the video!!

I have read before that brides had trouble receiving the video in time but this guy doesn't even respond! I really don't know what we sould do?! Do you ladies have any ideas or other contact info from him or something? Only got the info that's also on his website.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Re: DocumentLIFE Wedding Videographer Help

• pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm sorry I can't help.  There was a post a few months ago about this company.  The person who posted never received their video either.  He seems like a scam artist.

• atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are at least the third regular poster on this board who has said the exact same thing about this vendor.

I suggest you contact the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint against him.
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would also get together my documents, etc., and pursue a lawsuit. Small claims or otherwise.

• edited December 2011
    Wow,

They have an "F" rating

The Bureau processed a total of 9 complaint(s) about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period.

Complaints Concerned:

7 - Delivery Issues
        1 - Late delivery of products
        6 - Non-delivery of products
      1 - Refund or Exchange Issues
        1 - General Refund or Exchange Complaint Issues
      1 - Product Issues
        1 - General Product Quality Complaint Issues

The 9 complaint(s) closed in the last 36 months was/were closed as:

2 - Resolved
        2 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to the BBB.
      7 - No Response
        7 - Company failed to respond to the BBB or to the consumer to resolve the issues.

--I don't think you re getting anything from them :(
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wonder if you contact an attorney to just "threaten" a lawsuit if that would be enough.
    also, is it criminal to take someone's money and then not deliver the product? could it be fraud?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Eve,

Not sure if I have already been in contact with your husband, but we had the same unfortunate thing happen to us with Chris.  We were married April 4th of this past year, with promises of having our video to us within 6 weeks, and still no sign of the video.  We have tried phone calls and emails, and have only rec'd one email back on Aug. 4th letting us know that the video is coming along great and that he just needed a couple song titles from us.  It is my understanding that he is substitute teaching here in Las Vegas, and is getting ready to start a full time position,  I am gathering names, wedding dates, and emails from all the couples I can find with hopes of starting an email group so that we can all share any new news that we can find.  Let me know if you would like to be included, I think there are at least 8 of us now.

Best,
    Lindsey (Linze11x@aol.com)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards