Nevada-Las Vegas

I put up my wedding reviews and a couple pictures but it looks like they were deleted. Does anyone know why?

Re: Posts

• The Knot has been having some issues lately about deleting posts. So far I don't think anyone knows how to fix it. =/
  • Maybe they'll reappear. Some of my post from earlier this morning were eaten by TK and then all of a sudden they came back.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I saw them earlier; I would wait a few hours before re-posting, many times they come back.

Married old Las Vegas hag groom - June 2011

Getting married in Vegas? Start here! [click]

• That's like the movie Pet Semetary, "Sometimes They Come Back," lol.  If you look under "my posts" they still exist.
  • In Response to Re: Posts:
    That's like the movie Pet Semetary, "Sometimes They Come Back," lol.  If you look under "my posts" they still exist.
    Posted by SlymShaydy
    Yeah mine never come back but they still show up under posts I've made. Kind of annoying lol.
  • In Response to Re: Posts:
    That's like the movie Pet Semetary, "Sometimes They Come Back," lol.  If you look under "my posts" they still exist.
    Posted by SlymShaydy
    I forgot about the fact that they still show up under my posts; are you able to get to them that way to at least see what you wrote to make re-posting easier?  If yes, I"ll make a sticky about it.

Married old Las Vegas hag groom - June 2011

Getting married in Vegas? Start here! [click]

• BA11BA11
    10 Comments
    Yes, I found them under "my posts" thanks. I was waiting to see if the posts would come back but they didn't so I'll have to repost.
  • This is getting really annoying Frown
    image 100Made the cut!
    image 63 Are ready to party in Vegas!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 7 me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards