Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Guests on Strip Tour

For those who have brought your guests along on your strip tour, what did they do?  Did they get out at each stop with you to watch/take their own photos?  Did they stay in the party bus/limo and drink?  I know you can get kicked out of places for taking photos so having a huge entourage probably isn't a great idea.  We'll have 12-20 guests.  Just curious how it has worked out for people.

Re: Guests on Strip Tour

• Options
    SE1723SE1723 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd be interested in hearing about this too...hope someone can help!
    10-10-10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm interested in hearing anyone's experiences as well!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    itziaitzia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    About 25 of us (including our photographer) went on a strip tour after having a lunch reception. Everyone had been drinking lots... But we didn't think to bring alcohol on the party bus! It would've been a lot more fun. We were only able to stop at 3 places during the 2 hour tour - Vegas Sign, Planet Hollywood and Paris. We all jumped out as a group and took photos at the sign. At PH it was just the photographer, myself and my husband who got off. At Paris it was the photographer, myself and my husband... a few people got out to take a few photos. I think everyone else was entertaining themselves on the bus during the stops. Actually, someone got off at PH to buy some alcohol in the store in the lobby. I don't know about having a huge entourage and how quickly you can get people on and off the bus.. and keeping track of who's where. But it took a really long time to go anywhere on the strip, so I would factor that in as well...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ive lived here forever, and we always have family and friends in town, and of course they always want to do a strip tour. If walking, wear comfy shoes, seriously, if taking a limo (highly suggested) plan your route, and your driver will be able to help you- since Im stuck doing this tour over and over Ive gone through my share of drivers over the years, and by far the best- is Diamond Transportation, the owner Jason has become a friend of ours and we call him everytime we have a "first timer" or a 21st birthday, bachelerette parties, whatever, hes awesome.
    His limos are way nicer than anyone elses out there too- hes got this Big Red, my favorite, has like 5 plasmas, stripper poles, lights, fog machines outside, and is all around tricked out, super fun, and he always stocks the bar accordingly.
    We usually do, a stop off at bellagio  water fountains for a few pics, then cross the street to the eiffel tower and planet hollywoods signs, and then we head down strip to Mirage for the Volcano-maybe ceasars- Venetian for the grand canal shots, and end it at the wynn, AMAZING waterfalls, beautiful.
    also- on your way in or out of the strip be sure to stop at the classic welcome to fab las vegas sign! thats always a crowd pleaser.
    Diamond Trans- 702 858-4504- you wont fnd a better deal!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info on Diamond transport.  I was wondering if any company would be able to stock up the bar for me.  It seems for most you have to run around and pick it up yourself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards