Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

small half check

we just ordered the return address labels for our save the dates.  smallest possible check, but still fun!  i think i'm more excited because we just got a new apt that we move into in May, and the labels have our new address on them.  plus, i want to have a "check" since everyone on this board is so productive :)

now...we just need to get our guest list finalized so we can order the save the dates.  we've decided to go in a totally different direction from the ideas on my bio.  instead, we're ordering cards from Wedding Paper Divas.  i keep returning to their site for invites, so i figure its a good chance to see their work and deal with their customer service.

here's the save the dates we're going to use:

Re: small half check

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love your STD!  So fun!
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very cute STD's. I'm so jealous, I waan check something tooo!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are cute and any check is a good one!
  • Options
    maybride2011maybride2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super cute STD!  Let me know what you experience is with Wedding Paper Divas.  When are you planning to send this out?  My wedding will be 2 weeks after yours. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_small-half-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:15ff846b-b6c9-41da-ae57-399a31afd5b1Post:64692cce-e94e-4f97-9ca2-548ab545744e">Re: small half check</a>:
    [QUOTE]Super cute STD!  Let me know what you experience is with Wedding Paper Divas.  When are you planning to send this out?  My wedding will be 2 weeks after yours. 
    Posted by maybride2011[/QUOTE]
    we're planning on sending our save the dates out in early May.  i want to give everyone as much notice as possible, because i know different employers require different things regarding taking time off.  but, i'm making sure to wait until after April 30, 2010 --- just so there is no confusion.

we're moving the weekend of May 15, and i'll probably drop them in the mail in the middle of that week - so i make sure they don't get lost in the move.

and, for another fun "check" - i sent out little packages for my potential BMs today.  i included a little bottle of champagne, a godiva chocolate shaped like a wedding cake, a Vegas magnet that looks like a poker chip and a card asking them to be my BM.  fun fun fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards