Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Suits/Tuxes

Hi, ladies!

Did you buy or rent your suits/tuxes for your guys?  If you rented, where did you go?

I'm having a tough time finding pricing, but I'll call some places, too.

Cheryl

Re: Suits/Tuxes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Men's Warehouse is pretty popular for renting .... pricing will depend on the type of tux.  You can check their website.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! :)  I also noticed someone mention Tuxedo Junction... they drop off and pick up at the hotel - I was curious about that!  One less trip to make.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd been wanting a tux for a while so I bought one and hopefully can get the hotel to press it the day before the wedding after traveling with it.  Most places that sell suits also have tuxes but renting is definitely easier/cheaper/quicker if he probably won't wear it again. :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Men's Warehouse since the GMs are all from out of state, so it was easier that way to have them fitted, they can just go to any Men's Warehouse. The price for the package(tux,vest,ties,shoes) was also very reasonable. :) 
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

We are going to use Men's Wearhouse for rental.  All of the GM are all over the country so its easier. Plus we can drop them off at the MW in Las Vegas, still checking to see if we can pick them up there too.

• Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_suitstuxes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:168bae3d-be9e-4b18-a579-5f3715e8c7b0Post:914de2ec-d8eb-43c9-9908-ffa4299c5496">Re: Suits/Tuxes</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are going to use Men's Wearhouse for rental.  All of the GM are all over the country so its easier. Plus we can drop them off at the MW in Las Vegas, still checking to see if we can pick them up there too.
    Posted by wallacje[/QUOTE]

<div>You can definitely pick them up here. Our GMs are from out of state as well. When you and your FI register, make sure to have them register you for a pick up location here. There are several of them here in Vegas, so just choose the one closest to you. We chose the one closest to where I live. :) </div>
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    kara811 - Thanks for the update, knowing that will definitely help us with our plans.
  • Options
    kareevankareevan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tuxone and tuxedo junction are accomodating to hotels and strip weddings. But you can also look up jerrys tuxes where we went. It is across town, but there prices sometimes beat the pants off of other tux shops
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

All the guys in our wedding actually bought suits from Bachrach. About $150 for a classy tan suit that they now can wear anytime.

• Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_suitstuxes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:168bae3d-be9e-4b18-a579-5f3715e8c7b0Post:914de2ec-d8eb-43c9-9908-ffa4299c5496">Re: Suits/Tuxes</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are going to use Men's Wearhouse for rental.  All of the GM are all over the country so its easier. Plus we can drop them off at the MW in Las Vegas, still checking to see if we can pick them up there too.
    Posted by wallacje[/QUOTE]

We are picking ours up there (as well as dropping them off).  They only guarantee them 2 days before the wedding so in our case we have to pick them out there.  Also, one of the MW's in LV is a 'distribution center' type store, so if something doesn't fit there's a good chance they'll have the right size there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards