Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Price of Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay?

Anyone know the approximate prices of food there? Thinking of doing the rehearsal dinner there, but not sure on the prices. TIA!

Re: Price of Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay?

• Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our meet and greet dinner there the night before our wedding---and, you can read the full review in my bio---but, they don't actually list the prices of the food on the menu they set out for you/your guests, which is odd to me. 

Umm...we had about 24 people, and the total bill was $714.

Burgers were like $7/$8, and all toppings were an additional price, as were fries. However, considering that was not listed on the menu, most of our guests went crazy! 

Also, there are no private rooms, so they just pull tables together for you, and you eat with the rest of the place. That isn't necessarily bad, but it can get loud. The food, however, is amazing. 

Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here is a menu with price I found online, not sure how current it is.  We love Burger Bar.  We eat there almost everytime we're in Vegas and will be having our rehearsal dinner there.

http://www.usmenuguide.com/burgerbarmenu.htm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine had her bachlorette kick off here.  We were told over the phone prices ranged from $8 - $60 for their burgers (think truffles and what not).  Most people were probably in the $9 - $15 range plus sides and drinks.
    As RachNRich said they just put tables together for you, so we were crammed in the middle and kind of uncomfortable.  I believe they also require a minimum of 20 people for a group reservation.
    But everyone loved their food.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info and the menu!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Rach, I tried to get a group menu for Burgar Bar and the group dining lady im working with said its just first come first serve and no reservations.  Is that what you had to do.  

Edit:  I just re-read your review and you did have reservations.  Maybe I just need to call them and not go through group dining?  I'm not even sure what I want, just trying to get ideas.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards