Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

31 days out.....

and I can't decide on freaking gifts for the bridal party. Do they even need gifts? Lol, seriously?

Can't I just buy them a drink and say THANKS!? 
Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 31 days out.....

• Options
    If they helped u out an where always there for u then yes they deserve a thank u gift. What about a spa day or lunch and a movie the week before? Just to show ur appreciation
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

The gifts don't have to be extranagant.  Just treat it like you'd be giving them a birthday or christmas gift.  As long as it's thoughtful, what ever you choose to give will be wonderful.

• Options
    I received gifts as a bridesmaid.. but honestly it's the appreciation that counts! I'd be just as happy either way :)
    Our wedding day also marks our 11th anniversary of being together :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i think i spent a million hours (ok maybe a little less than that but my butt looks flat from internet searching) looking at SO MANY different options for bridesmaids gifts. then there was the ok so get them something smaller but pay for their hair and make up..but then one girl isnt getting make up done...but then that would add an extra $200 to the budget..yikes ok stop there lol. so ive decided to get them each a dooney and bourke clear tote (only $50!), bought their jewelry and hairpiece, and having a friend make mini booze bottle garters and shoe bag and buying them sandals. they are all so important to me and are travelling such a long way they deserve something nice. now on to parent gifts...ugh...good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards