Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Anyone else start going crazy 2 months out?

We're 65 days to be exact from getting married and we only got engaged in February but the last few days I've felt more wedding obsessed than ever. I think at the beginning there was so much to do and now I am kind of in a holding pattern so I'm going a little nutes waiting for the day to finally I arrive. I feel like I'm all ready now, so why isn't the day here yet. It doesn't help that we're also building a place and are moving in the week before the wedding, so I'm house-excited too.

Sigh...I will work on my patience, it will be here before I know it, and I know I should enjoy this time and blahblah, but still ;)
2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!

Re: Anyone else start going crazy 2 months out?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did the same thing.  Trust me though, tt will seriously go by so fast.  I am honestly a little sad that my wedding is already over.  I spent so much time anxiously waiting for it and then it was over! 

Congrats on the house!
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *nutes = nuts. Apparently my craziness extends to proper spelling as well.

That's what I'm afraid of, that it will be over before I know it and then I'll be sad that it's no longer something to look forward to and I wasted all this time wishing it away!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It goes by crazy fast! I can't believe it is over!!

Now my house is a crazy mess. I spent the day unpacking, but I still feel like we have gifts everywhere! We leave for New Orleans on Sunday. I haven't planned anything!

Then we get home I will start the name changing. It really doesn't end...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Oliva on this one....It felt like FOREVER before the day would be here and now....GONE! lol. But seriously just try to keep up with you usual everyday stuff and enjoy it :)

By the way...YAY! on the house stuff! We bought our house a year ago and I can't imagine all of the craziness with wedding planning! I was a ball of nerves just dealing with one at a time:)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh I can imagine!  All the planning is finally going to be seen!  How exciting!  Just try and breath and have faith that everything will fall into place!
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys, I feel slightly less deranged now and thanks for the house congrats, FI is actually building it (he's a GC) which has made it extra special.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am exactly to 2 months to the date (July 25,2010) and the countdown is on!!! We have all vendors squared away, now its just stuff like handmade bouquets, men's flowers, flower girls baskets and decoration and stuff. FI and bestman needs to get suits. I'm sure I have more on the list but for now that's what I'm focused on!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards