Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

MB Bride Videography Question

Has anyone hired outside videographer for ceremony at the Chapel?  Was wondering how you handled it and who you used?
Vacation

Re: MB Bride Videography Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    MB does not allow any outside vendors for photography, so I am going to assume that they would not allow outside video. So you may want to check before you book...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What Stinker said.

The video of our wedding was pretty nice, considering it was done with stationary cams.  You can watch the videos of most weddings on the MB site for an idea of how they turn out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you only want ceremony video I'd just go with MB's offering; most of the videographers we looked at for our wedding day were more of the 'all day' variety or the cost to do just an hour would have been prohibitively expensive.  If you did want the rest of the day though, you could have them shoot from getting ready to the point where you enter the chapel, then pick up afterward, and they'd probably be willing to merge the MB video in with their final product since they're going to charge you the same whether they're sitting for 30 minutes waiting for your ceremony to end or not.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Ch2ndraCh2ndra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. I just hate that it doesn't flow. Most do charge around 3k for an all day but in my case, they have to wait an hour of idle time.
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards