Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Photo Apps Instagram, Wedding Party, etc.

Did anyone use, or are going to use, photo apps to chronicle their wedding day? It seems like a neat way to get photos from different perspectives throughout the day...

Re: Photo Apps Instagram, Wedding Party, etc.

• Options
    I have thought about asking guests with smartphones to download "weddingsnap", but haven't fully decided yet...
  • Options
    We are going to use WeddingSnap, which we had to pay for...we got a coupon sale for on wedding channel deals a long time ago! I'm excited to see the photos people take!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you're web saavy there are a few really good apps to make it really easy for your guests to upload photos they took at your wedding; if you have a weeding website and can incporate it into the site.  This is the one I used on our wedding website:

http://www.element-it.com/multiple-file-upload/silverlight-image-uploader.aspx

It's $179 but enables full drand and drop support so even your grandma can just drag the folder from her camera over to your website and next thing you know all the five hundred pics she took are uploaded so you can deal with them.

It's not quite as easy as a photo upload service of course, since they do the work, but $179 for unlimited uploads is pretty good.  It of course is only for people who are okay with web design concepts since it requires building pages/coding/etc

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I've done a little researchon this topic and decided I'm going to use WebPics. Seems to have all the features I need and it's FREE!

I'll review the program after the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards