Nevada-Las Vegas

MB brides, officiant question please?

How did you all find out about the different officiants and then see/hear their ceremonies? It seems like some of you chose or are requesting specific officiants, so I'm just curious to find out how you did that. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Photobucket

Re: MB brides, officiant question please?

• ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been watching some of the weddings on the MB webcasting channel:

https://webcasting.cashmanpro.com/mb/viewweddings.cfm

I know which one I like, but I don't know his name. I'll have to ask my w/c to try and get us the "one with the beard" haha.

Does anyone know their names? There are 3 that I've seen on the videos. The one with the beard who does most of the chapel ceremonies, the one with dark hair who does most of the VOTF ceremonies and then there is a shorter guy with dark hair who occasionally does VOTF weddings.
  • edited December 2011

Like pp, I watched the weddings on the webcasts, picked out which one fit us best and told our WC we want the minister from the wedding of so-and-so on such-and-suck a date. Luckily, that was the minister that had been assigned to us in the first place. Make sure you get your request in ahead of time, or ask WC when they are scheduling the ministers.

• edited December 2011
    Yep! I watched web castings =)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    I watched the web castings, I choose the bearded guy too! lol I really suggest watching them because some of the ministers are night and day to each other.
  • edited December 2011
    That is so funny, because I asked my wedding coordinator if we could have "the one with the beard" as well.  I believe each location (chapel and valley of the falls) has a particular officiant and they work particular days/times of the week.  I'm not sure that you can "request" one, but your wedding coordinator could tell you for sure.  In terms of the standard process who your officiant is, when you meet with them, see reponse below from my coordinator.

"On Saturday, Rev. Adam with the beard will be your minister. Your ceremony is during the time that he does all his ceremonies on a Saturday. You will meet the minister on the day of the wedding. If you would like to speak with him before the ceremony, I can forward your phone number onto him and he can call you directly".
  • edited December 2011
    You can "request" but it is not guaranteed....Is what my WC told me.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Lulu80301Lulu80301 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
     I have been watching the webcastings but havent managed to find any of VOF, they are all inside the chapels.
    Does anyone know of any at VOF that I could watch??
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    <a href="https://webcasting.cashmanpro.com/mb/watcharchiveevent.cfm?eventID=111177">https://webcasting.cashmanpro.com/mb/watcharchiveevent.cfm?eventID=111177</a>

In Response to <a href="http://lasvegas.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_mb-brides-officiant-question-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:1e6e6bd1-9a7e-48b8-9f46-39f3b07d9a36Post:a760099c-2964-41e6-96f8-0e6dd845c8c3">Re: MB brides, officiant question please?</a>:
    [QUOTE]  I have been watching the webcastings but havent managed to find any of VOF, they are all inside the chapels. Does anyone know of any at VOF that I could watch?? Thanks!
    Posted by nickikav[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards