Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Poker chips anyone...need help please.

Hello LV board!

I've been gone for awhile, but back to planning our wedding.  Anyone do poke chips for wedidng favors?  If so where did you get them and how was your experience?

Thank you in advance!

Diamond
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Poker chips anyone...need help please.

• Options
    I am not using them. But I've seen them all over the Internet, under Las Vegas favors. So they should be fairly easy to find/order. Additionally--not sure where you will wed, but I am a MB bride, and poker chips were offered as a favor option to purchase thru them. Good Luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Awesome thanks!  I will check them out........as always I appreicate the help.  :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are thinking about this but we would do real ones they can gamble with if we do.
  • Options
    I purchased mine from Matrimony chips...they turned out amazing!!! I love them!  They were super easy to work with as well...and they turned out just as our proof looked!! awesome experience!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_poker-chips-anyoneneed-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1e749934-e560-4d2b-a449-662367aae116Post:6f525fcc-e24e-44bb-bb4c-498a348272e7">Re: Poker chips anyone...need help please.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I purchased mine from Matrimony chips...they turned out amazing!!! I love them!  They were super easy to work with as well...and they turned out just as our proof looked!! awesome experience!
    Posted by January2012Bride[/QUOTE]

Any pics?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Here's a pic of the proof.... :)

• Options
    I'm loving this thread and I'm planning on doing poker chips as favors as well.  I saw the Matrimony Chips has a link under "favors" on the left hand side of this site and thought they were cool.  After seeing jan2012brides post - I'm loving them even more.  What a great idea.
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
  • Options
    I purchased some online for relatively cheap, and they even put our picture on them! I ordered them in magnet form so our guests can just put them on their fridges or wherever. http://www.vogrinspalace.com/ The service was really good and the order was sent out within a week :)
  • Options
    I also got them from Vogrins.  We checked all the websites, and found them as reasonable and reputable.  We got our chips w/in 2 weeks.  Melissa was very friendly and responded quickly.  The only thing was...since ours was personalized w/ our engagement picture, the picture was quite small.  But, I believe if you get the 3-stripes instead of the one I got, the picture would be a little bit bigger.  Ours was also a magnet! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards