Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

11-12-11 Reviews Part 2!!!! Not as long as part 1!

Trevi Restaurant- (A++++++)
I was so pleased with the restaurant everything looked gorgeous! Michelle, the coordinator was incredible. She was extremely responsive to my emails. The service was excellent and the food was great. She made sure everything looked gorgeous and ran smoothly. The room is incredible and unique. I recommend anyone who is looking for a reception site to look at the Trevi.

Naakiti Floral (A)-
Randi did a beautiful job. SHe captured my vision perfectly. They even donated our flowers to hospice after the reception. I thought this was so sweet. As soon as I get my pictures together I will put together a post wedding bio for all to see her gorgeous designs. They also did our linens for the sweetheart table and the cake table. Everything was gorgeous.

Wanted Enertainment (A+++++++++)-
Oh my gosh, Dennis was one our favorite vendors. He was a last minute replacement for our original dj who had to cancel because of a family emergency. Dennis was incredible. He did an incredible job and worked with our limited budget. My cousins and I were dancing all night long. I had so much fun at my own wedding because of Dennis.

Cake Designs Las Vegas (Taste- A+++++, Design- B)-
Let me start off by saying both cakes were absolutely gorgeous. The groom's cake was awesome. Kim replaced the Notre Dame logo with an NJ for Nikcole and Jason. It was awesome and Jason loved it. The wedding cake was also gorgeous, but it was painted with pearl luster dust instead of gold. Of course the only ones who knew were my mom and I. When I called them to inform them, Kim was very apologetic. For whatever reason it was written on the paperwork pearl luster dust instead of gold. They are going to make us a cake for anniversary for free to make up for it. We ate our top tier already, because the cake was so yummy. That's why their getting an A+++++ for taste. It was so yummy and I only ate one bite on the day of, so we decided to eat the top tier.

Gimme Some Sugar- (A++++++++)
Miranda at Gimme Some Sugar was so sweet. She allowed us to use our two groupons for 50 cake pops. We did confetti cake and red velvet. They changed the color of the frosting for the confetti cake to more of an aqua to match our wedding colors. They wrapped them up in cellophane bags and tied them with bows. They were a huge hit with our guests and thank God my mom stole one for me to try after the reception. It was so yummy.

My next step is to put together a married bio with all the pics, so I can pay it forward to all the new Vegas knotties. 

Re: 11-12-11 Reviews Part 2!!!! Not as long as part 1!

• Options
    ellebaileyellebailey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Mrs. thanks for the reviews i look forward to checking out your married bio. Also Congrats on your sweet pea. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! Sounds like a fantastic time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Looks like you had a fantastic day!  Congratulations!

Please do post your photos... We are considering using Naakiti Floral as well, so I would love to see photos of your arrangements.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just met with randi and she is amazing! I can't wait to work with her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_11-12-11-reviews-part-2-not-long-part-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:1f9dd18f-204f-44e5-9ccf-fba5fde46860Post:58366af0-499d-4bfc-ab4e-8b547e268359">Re: 11-12-11 Reviews Part 2!!!! Not as long as part 1!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looks like you had a fantastic day!  Congratulations! Please do post your photos... We are considering using Naakiti Floral as well, so I would love to see photos of your arrangements.
    Posted by Chris71678[/QUOTE]

Seriously DO IT! After talking with her today there is no other way to go! I saw tons of her work and talked for over an hour and a half! She works with ANY budget size and caters to YOU! I love get and am so excited that I went with her over anyone!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_11-12-11-reviews-part-2-not-long-part-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:1f9dd18f-204f-44e5-9ccf-fba5fde46860Post:7bed5d3c-c4ab-4785-aed4-6b93afc184f7">Re: 11-12-11 Reviews Part 2!!!! Not as long as part 1!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 11-12-11 Reviews Part 2!!!! Not as long as part 1! : Seriously DO IT! After talking with her today there is no other way to go! I saw tons of her work and talked for over an hour and a half! She works with ANY budget size and caters to YOU! I love get and am so excited that I went with her over anyone!!!
    Posted by paigethomason[/QUOTE]

Very good to hear!  She was recommended by our venue (Four Seasons) so I had no doubt that she was good.  But it is always good to hear from someone not in the wedding business. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards