Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Instead of table numbers...what are you doing?

I'm trying to think of a different way to have tables marked.  I was thinking of possibly doing Montreal canadiens players that have had their jerseys retired.  My boyfriend is a HUGE canadiens fans.  Would anyone have any good DIY ideas to do this?

Re: Instead of table numbers...what are you doing?

• Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just posted on this earlier...we are doing vegas landmarks. my post got some other cute ideas. I like the hockey player one too! As long as your guests would be familiar with them.  And even if they wouldn't itd be unique to you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw your post right after I put mine up.  I'm sure most of my guests won't be familiar with it but oh well! :)
  • Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of taking pictures of our pets in different scenarios with numbers in the picture in a fun frame. We have a pomeranian and chinchilla, so I thought they would be silly but still personal since everyone at our wedding knows we're crazy for our pets.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our tables will be named after the Vegas hotels.
  • Options
    kdj2011kdj2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of doing pics of the Vegas hotels 
  • Options
    jfinnemorejfinnemore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to name my tables after different places we have visited together, maybe with a picture of us there or just the name...
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We only have two tables, but I love the Vegas hotel idea. Anything that is personal to you would work!
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards