Nevada-Las Vegas

cake question

hello.... having my reception at maggiano and i dont really want to use their preffered cake vendor. im trying to decide between lv cake designs or freeds...hmmmm?!?!? any suggestions...also does anyone know since im not using maggianos vendor i heard that they will take some money off per person for the price?!?!?!?!?

Re: cake question

• atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you dont want to use the preferred cake vendor I recommend choosing the special occasion package rather than the wedding package.  It is about $8pp less, and if you opt for the wedding pkg with the credit, the credit is usually $4pp for the same menu.

We used Freed's and were very happy with our cake.
  • edited December 2011
    I second that MRS.catlover! Also, if going with a less expensive package will put you under your room minimum, you can get your flowers and centerpieces from one of their preferred vendors and anything you spend with them counts toward your room minimum!

If anyone would like their full list of preferred vendors, I can send it to you. Their preferred vendors for floral are:

Pam with the Palette www.the-palette.com
    Annie with Organix Floral organixflora@yahoo.com

Happy Planning!
  • Lowie77Lowie77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just used Susie from Cake creations and honestly my cake was amazing! I  highly reccomend using them. They know and work well with Maggianos and you dont have to worry about being there when its delivered or anything and I know Susie will take care of you.
    I showed her a design we wanted and she made it flawlessly. Not just that it tasted amazing! I definitly know shes amazing she really took care of us
  • Lowie77Lowie77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and Pam at the Pallett did our centerpieces, she designed them for us and they too where incredible!
    Tell them John and Laura reccomended you we loved them! orry Im so enthusiastic Im still living off my wedding/honeymoon high.

Laura
  • edited December 2011

laura, ure centerpieces were amazing, if u dont mind me asking were they really pricey....also what cake flavors did u get

thanks soo much
    trisha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards