Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Cake tasting!!!

we had a cake tasting at Las Vegas Custom Cakes and it was amazing! Everyone was so nice and Yamilet was able to translate my crazy ideas into something beautiful and cohesive. our favorites were the white cake with Bavarian creme and fresh fruit filling and the Red Velvet with cream cheese. I recommend that all Vegas brides look into this bakery!!!
*MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Cake tasting!!!

• Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How fun! I loved doing the cake tasting, mixing all the different flavors and such! I love Red Velvet with cream cheese, that was our choice too! :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds good!  I wish I was local and could do a cake testing or had a chance to get out there before the wedding.
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That's good to hear. I am doing a cake testing with them next weekend. I want a different flavor for each layer of my cake (I am having 3 layers) and my choices were red velvet, white cake with fruit filling, and white cake with white chocolate mousse and raspberries.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_cake-tasting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:20080e33-8f60-4abf-bd66-bee01f68e2bfPost:2a53d508-3670-4b21-8002-adeee75fb278">Re: Cake tasting!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's good to hear. I am doing a cake testing with them next weekend. I want a different flavor for each layer of my cake (I am having 3 layers) and my choices were red velvet, white cake with fruit filling, and white cake with white chocolate mousse and raspberries.
    Posted by jennia777[/QUOTE]

we wanted different layers for our cake too...with LVCC they don't charge extra to do it which was a huge plus (i'm not sure if other bakeries in vegas do, but back home they charge a lot if you want different flavors).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, I can't wait for our cake from them!  Good choice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_cake-tasting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:20080e33-8f60-4abf-bd66-bee01f68e2bfPost:2a53d508-3670-4b21-8002-adeee75fb278">Re: Cake tasting!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's good to hear. I am doing a cake testing with them next weekend. I want a different flavor for each layer of my cake (I am having 3 layers) and my choices were red velvet, white cake with fruit filling, and white cake with white chocolate mousse and raspberries.
    Posted by jennia777[/QUOTE]

You're going to love it!
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards