Nevada-Las Vegas

Maggianos Brides - no centerpieces

Re: Maggianos Brides - no centerpieces

• wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I am having my reception there in November, and I had asked about centerpieces. Mark told me they put a small frosted hurrincane candle and three votive candles, which are standard. I didn't want to spend much more money on expensive centerpieces, so we are going with that, which I think will be pretty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They don't really matter.  They have to be less than 6 inches in diameter in order to stay on the table.  I guess you could get tall center pieces with a 6 inch diameter base.

I am using Luminaries as centerpieces and they double as Table #'s and pam at tha pallete is putting rose petals on the tables.  Between the 3 votive that maggianos gives you and the luminarie I think the table will look nice and romantic.

There is so much food going around the table that a center piece just gets in the way honestly.
  • sagi122sagi122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Sekceyes's post.

I used luminaries for my reception, which was at Joes.  Like Maggianos, they suggest small centerpieces b/c the appetizers come out family style.  I was very happy with our personalized lumies, which we got from etsy.  They were a perfect size too, b/c the appetizers did take up most of the table.
    BFP: 1/11/11, Large Cystic Hygroma & heart defect, Lost baby on 3/30/11 at 16w 4d.
  • edited December 2011
    Sagi or Sekceyes - do you have any pictures of your luminaries?
    Anniversary
  • sagi122sagi122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here you go!

BFP: 1/11/11, Large Cystic Hygroma & heart defect, Lost baby on 3/30/11 at 16w 4d.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards