Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

COF Cake

Has anyone tried the cakes that the Chapel of the Flowers offers? Their prices are very reasonable, for a 3 tier cake for 55-60 people it is $200. I looked at some other companies and they were all $400 or more.

If the cakes taste good, I want to go with them. If not then does anyone have suggestions for reasonable priced cakes ($400 or less) for about 50-60 people?

I heard Mandalay Bay has cakes for around $200 but since I'm not having my ceremony there I don't know if that choice would be available to me, although I am having my in-suite reception there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: COF Cake

• Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry for the double post. I don't know how to erase the 2nd one
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just post something different in the other one. Start an inspiration post-hair, attire, etc.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LV Cake designs was about £325 including delivery for a 50-person two tier cake made to our specifications. Definitely worth asking Dawn for a quote:

info@cakedesignslv.com
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Creations bakery was I think about $340 for a 3 tier to feed 75 including delivery. I would try them, they do great work but not so good with communication. If you go with them I would try calling instead of email!
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Or why not just ask which bakery COF use? I am sure it is not baked on their premises.
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all the suggestions. I didn't even think to ask COF where they get their cakes from.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards