Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

In Suite Reception Coordinator Recs

Hi All-
Haven't posted in a minute, but 've definately been putting work in :) Just got our Save the Dates and our super cute return address stamp from Etsy!
So I've been discussing some logistics with my fiance and we've come to the conclusion that to best enjoy our special day, we'll need reinforcements ie- a day of event cooridator. Just someone who can oversee catering set up, bartenders arrivals, last monute touches to the suite, etc etc. We'd like an extra set of hands who will be getting paid to make sure everything runs smoothly. We've gone back and forth with designating someone close to us to help, but it just doesn't sit well with me to have one of our guests do it.

Does anyone know of a good person, company, who does this? I'd even be okay if it was someone trying to get more business and is just starting out. Any help is apreciated, Thanks!!

Re: In Suite Reception Coordinator Recs

• Options
    csusunshinecsusunshine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would reccomend scheme events, they are helping me with my day of wedding coordinaton and so far they have been nothing but amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_suite-reception-coordinator-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:248073fd-462c-473d-8fce-ad434601c10dPost:c34e1d75-5faa-4b73-bec9-25443f1ecaf2">Re: In Suite Reception Coordinator Recs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would reccomend scheme events, they are helping me with my day of wedding coordinaton and so far they have been nothing but amazing!
    Posted by csusunshine[/QUOTE]
    Thanks!! I just reached out! Are you also doing an in suite? How did you hear about scheme?
  • Options
    csusunshinecsusunshine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am not an in-suite bride but I found them when they donated a day of coordinaton package to wishuponawedding.org and I won the package in an online auction.

• Options
    Ch2ndraCh2ndra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much did it cost to hire Day Of coordinators from Scheme?
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_suite-reception-coordinator-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:248073fd-462c-473d-8fce-ad434601c10dPost:d40ff3b2-95db-48b6-8832-04814328a9ab">Re: In Suite Reception Coordinator Recs</a>:
    [QUOTE]How much did it cost to hire Day Of coordinators from Scheme?
    Posted by Ch2ndra[/QUOTE]
    Traci from Scheme has been very open to work within our budget. The going rate for most folks that i've looked into are about $100/hour.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards