North Carolina

Second AW post: Dress is done!

If I'd known it would only take 2 weeks, I would have waited a few more to take it in, but its done.  Now I just can't gain/lose any more weight!  My dad saw me in the dressf or the first time today, he said he loved it.  Took 22 points to get the bustle done -- but it looks great.  Anyway, some pics:

(my dad being goofy with my train)

(the 22 point bustle)

practicing sitting down in the dress

and with my parents.  Between this and the hair trial, I am definetely feeling now like I will be getting married soon!  Just a bunch of DIY projects to finish up now!

Re: Second AW post: Dress is done!

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  I love the bustle! :)
  • edited December 2011
    It's gorgeous!! I love the neckline and how soft the bottom looks with the overlay.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge "Can't Live Without It" Snack
    Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip
    Lucky I'm in love with my best friend!
    June 4, 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, Beth!!  You look stunning!  I love that bustle, too!  I really wanted a bustle similar to yours, but Olga that mine would look better if it resembled a skirt rather than the bunched-up bustle look.  But, I am so glad everything is all ready for you!  It will be here before you know it!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Wow - beautiful gown.  It looks wonderful on you.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! And look at that bustle! I think you're competing for board-record with bustle points. :-P It was Katherine that had 16 points maybe? Or was it 24 points? Can't remember, but it was a lot of points!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards