Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Excalibur special

I got an email about an Excalibur special if you are interested.  Must go by the link Rooms from 22 bucks a night:

https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=EXC&host=offer&code=x1228

enjoy!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Excalibur special

• Options
    edited December 2011
    forgot to mention...book by Jan 11th (next Monday)!
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dont do it...... Review in bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! Several of my friends reserved their rooms tonight for my May wedding! I know Excalibur doesn't get the greatest reviews, and I passed that information on, but most of us don't hang long enough in the rooms to really care.

Thank you again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_excalibur-special?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:252199d4-e9ca-48cf-9288-20055787c60dPost:bc1a4ff0-1d38-49cd-b941-5b5b6159263f">Re: Excalibur special</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks so much! Several of my friends reserved their rooms tonight for my May wedding! I know Excalibur doesn't get the greatest reviews, and I passed that information on, but most of us don't hang long enough in the rooms to really care. Thank you again!
    Posted by dvohnout[/QUOTE]
    Thats what we figured when we booked there. It was $61 for the upgraded rooms when we went.... we could have stayed at Planet Hollywood for $80. If I had known, we would have.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I kept your review in mind when I passed the information along. I don't want my friends to be surprised by the quality. I also said that as I found deals I would send out mass emails. Hopefully if something better comes up, they can cancel their reservation if they want to. Hope it all works out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_excalibur-special?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:252199d4-e9ca-48cf-9288-20055787c60dPost:82ce7c65-8216-4922-9f83-339f5120ad90">Re: Excalibur special</a>:
    [QUOTE]I kept your review in mind when I passed the information along. I don't want my friends to be surprised by the quality. I also said that as I found deals I would send out mass emails. Hopefully if something better comes up, they can cancel their reservation if they want to. Hope it all works out!
    Posted by dvohnout[/QUOTE]
    They can also stay up at Fredmont Street cheaper than on the strip. You can get a bus pass pretty inexpensively, I think it was $7 a day or $15 for 3 days.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry you had such a crappy experience, but I have stayed there once before and never had a moments problem!  Also, one of my bridemaids is in Vegas as I type this staying at Excalibur.  I just spoke with her yesterday, and she said everything has been perfectly fine.  I mean, it is definitely not a top notch hotel or anything, but we are trying to save some money here.  We were able to get the spa room with our budget.  Trust me that Excalibur is definitely not our first choice, but how much are you in the room anyway?  I like that the rooms are refundable, so if another deal comes up, no big! You are welcome though dvohnout!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards