Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Maggianos reception/Linen question

Did you upgrade your linen at Maggianos? Did you use theirs or go with another vendor? Im trying to decide if I want to add my color in the room; I heard it has red curtains which actually wouldn't match my watermeleon color.
Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary

Re: Maggianos reception/Linen question

• Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think there are lots of brides who had Maggiano's recpetions.  You may want to retitle your post "Maggianos' Brides: Linen upgrade" to get more responses (including Aegrish).
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ma'am.
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Diddo smokey, and yes a lot of brides DIDN'T upgrade their linens and their photos looked just fine. I honestly did not even notice the red curtains at all and my purple linens looked great IMO.  I used Rebel linens (see reviews).  They were less than RSVP and were very high qualtiy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought the same thing and was pretty confused.

Also, when you say watermelon do you mean the green part or the red part? I always think watermelon color is a shade of red, and that would match perfectly with the curtains.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did?  If I did I apologize I really don't remember.  Watermeleon is actualy like a bright pink.  That is what David Bridal calls the color; watermelon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I apologize ladies; I guess I did ask the question already.  My head is every where right now and when I saw Aegrish review I guess it made me think about it again.  In the begining I was just trying to ask Aegrish but Smokey suggest I change for all.  Guess I just should have PM'ed her.  I apologize again ladies.  I have so much on my mind right now I don't even rememebr asking the question already. Lol!  Kinda funny to me; I apologize again.  I apreciate the advice I recieved then and now. SMH at myself.  WoW!
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no worries or need to apologize :)  I probably asked the same questions twice before too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards