Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

WedSites

Hi ladies. Am I technically challenged or is true that if you use mywedding.com to set up your personalized website, your guests have to create a mywedding.com account to view it??? Or am I just confused? Thanks?

And BTW...what are you using for your WedSites? Thanks!
*MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WedSites

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I do not know what wedsite it. I used weebly.com for my bio, it is easy to work with and I am pretty technologically challenged. Mine is very basic, but I have seen people with much better than mine with using weebly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used TK's. I'm happy with it. For my bio I used mywedding.com and if you can view I think it's fine.
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used weebly for my website.  it's probably way better than shannyn's.

Tongue out
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am sure it is, I am a freaking computer failure. I have not even put my wedding pictures on facebook because I do not know how to or have the patience to deal with photobucket! I am lame.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedsites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:28b7732e-6c2e-417e-8771-69efc452b863Post:06b595bb-779e-450c-84c5-b5204e3d5488">Re: WedSites</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am sure it is, I am a freaking computer failure. I have not even put my wedding pictures on facebook because I do not know how to or have the patience to deal with photobucket! I am lame.
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

I'm actually pretty proud of my wedding website but the losers I invited haven't said a peep. 
    Bi-oh-rama

"smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedsites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:28b7732e-6c2e-417e-8771-69efc452b863Post:82cb19e0-a72d-4d75-ae2f-3947e3ebffcd">Re: WedSites</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WedSites : I'm actually pretty proud of my wedding website but the losers I invited haven't said a peep. 
    Posted by smokeybailey[/QUOTE]

LOSERS do they care about you AT ALL??!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used mywedding and the 800 hits I've had prove that you don't need an account to see it.

Apparently I invited a bunch of stalkers.
  • Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using WeddingWire and so far, I love it.  It's a work in progress (I've only got three pages done), but if you'd like to take a look...

weddingwire.com/svenssondempsky
  • Options
    MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made one through blogger.  I didn't like any of the wedding themed designs I saw elsewhere, so I just picked stuff that matched our colors.  It's pretty basic right now, only 2 posts.  I'll add categories/sections when I have a lot more posts.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are any of these sites free? 
  • Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WeddingWire is.  So is Weebly.  I think you can set your The Knot one up for free too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedsites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:28b7732e-6c2e-417e-8771-69efc452b863Post:bfcb5822-07e4-4ed2-83b0-af2da6f3b97f">Re: WedSites</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WedSites : LOSERS do they care about you AT ALL??!!!

They DON'T.  They just want to eat steak or sea bass and drink for 5 hours for free to some free entertainment.

Losers.  They'll be sad when they say, what can I do on my off day or how do I get from the airport to the hotel or what's for dinner or what is the weekend schedule or how did you get engaged or WHERE CAN I BUY YOU A GIFT and I say, didn't you read the entire pages I dedictated to those things on my website?!
    Bi-oh-rama

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did weebly for both my wedding website and my bio (that one day I may publish if I ever have time to finish it)
    It's free
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks!!!
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using weddingwire and I love it. It's free and super easy to use!
  • Options
    mizutamababymizutamababy member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedsites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:28b7732e-6c2e-417e-8771-69efc452b863Post:06b595bb-779e-450c-84c5-b5204e3d5488">Re: WedSites</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am sure it is, I am a freaking computer failure. I have not even put my wedding pictures on facebook because I do not know how to or have the patience to deal with photobucket! I am lame.

Facebook would be the easiest.  You just click on your profile, then photos on the left under your profile pic, click see all photos, then upload photos, and then voila upload and you're set!  You can give the photo album a name if you want after uploading.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards