Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Oh sure, I go away and.../E-Pics

There's a new mod!  And I missed a bunch of drama!  C'mon, I was only gone for like 2 weeks!  LOL

Anyways, my e-pics are in but I can't find a way to send them without having everyone create an account on pictage.  They're all protected and stuff (like they should be).  We'll be getting the digital files but not til later. 

http://www.pictage.com/client/event.do?event=1051454 is the link if you'd like to see.  We took them at St. Thomas, out of Valley of Fire.  Look St. Thomas up on wiki for more info. 

I am really really happy with our photographer.  :)
imageimageimage

Re: Oh sure, I go away and.../E-Pics

• Options
    hstaples4hstaples4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look GORGEOUS!!! I love the color of your dress with his purple shirt, they go great together. Beautiful location too!
    You have so many great ones, you're so lucky, when we got engagement pictures done it was hard to find one to use for our save the date where we both didn't look like morons (for some reason FI wasn't looking in the camera in any of our pictures other then like 2, and of course those 2 I looked horrible).

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh they're fantastic!  Love the silhouette ones at the end!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I love your photo shoot location.  They turned out great!  Thanks for sharing.

• Options
    ellebaileyellebailey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These are amazing!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Your FI is so wonderfully dramatic! The pics look really great- that location is awesome!

I'm going to show these to my FI in hopes he will loosen up a bit in front of the camera!

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them! 
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  I felt like a supermodel shooting these.  @Natrasha, FI has the same problem.  He'll overly exaggerate a smile and look more like Donkey from Schrek.  Photog kept telling him to act natural and it sank in eventually. 
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards