Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Eiffell Tower for Recption meal?

I am travelling from the UK to Vegas to get married next year and am thinking possibly a meal at Eiffell Towe restaurant for afterwards?

There will only be me, my future husband, my mum and dad.

Can anybody give any feedback?

Or any more suggestions? It will be a Monday night if that makes any difference?

Thanks
Laughing

Re: Eiffell Tower for Recption meal?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went on a Monday night, two days after our wedding. It was AHHHHMAZING. I thought it might be a gimmick, but the food was delicious, and the view was gorgeous. We spent a ton of money, but it was worth every penny.

Just be sure to make a reservation! (And mention your wedding and ask for a table with a good view.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having my Bridal Brunch there on the morning of the wedding, and they have been very easy to work with!

The views are awesome because the entire place has floor to ceiling windows, and you have one of the best views of the Bellagio fountains. Their prices are'nt too bad, either (relative to other Vegas Restaurants of course).

My only thing is that it's more Parisian than Vegas-y. Being from the UK you may have already been to the real Eiffel Tower, so it may not be as exciting. If I were you I would do something like Le Cirque or Picasso at the Bellagio and sit on the patio for more of a Vegas feel.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hubby and I had our intimate dinner at the ETR on the night of our wedding. We had a great experience. The food was delicious and the view made it all the more perfect. When you make your reservation tell them that it will be for your wedding and ask them to reserve a table close to the window, they'll honor your request.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad to hear this about the restaurant. FI and I ate at Top of the World when we went to Vegas a few years ago and loved the view. We plan on doing our wedding night dinner here with the kids so glad to know they honor requests for a good view. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto everyone. It is AMAZING!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you sooo much for your replies.
    This gives me confidence in booking a table.
    Also some good ides for other restaurants to go to whilst we are there.
    Anyone any idea how far in advance I should book?
    I am assuming our hotel should be able to sort this for me anyways?

xxLaughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards