Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Need Help Picking In-Suite Caterer

Hey Ladies!!  We are having a very small reception in our Trump suite...do you have any suggestions for a caterer?

THANKS!

Re: Need Help Picking In-Suite Caterer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jasons Deli and Masterpiece Cuisine are the two most popular on the boards. We're using MC!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_need-picking-suite-caterer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:2c0810c9-e6c1-47fb-b944-b77f060c09c4Post:ac516775-9fac-4aec-b387-7427f735232e">Need Help Picking In-Suite Caterer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies!!  We are having a very small reception in our Trump suite...do you have any suggestions for a caterer? THANKS!
    Posted by KathyLee27[/QUOTE]

I'm getting married at TI and using one of the Trumph banquet rooms for our reception. You could use catering through Trumph. They have been great to work with so far.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cmutonecmutone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    go for outside caterers ....could be 1/4 the price
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Masterpiece Cuisine for the reception, and Fazoli's for the rehearsal lunch.  Highly recommend both, and Fazoli's in particular if your budget is tight.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from whole foods. Surprisingly affordable gourmet catering menu. They don't require a deposit and they deliver! The only drawback is you would have to do the set up and decoration yourself. I'm a caterer though, so no big deal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our reception at Trump and it was WAY cheaper than anywhere we looked. It was $39/pp for a 3 course meal! The found was SO good and the staff were wonderful to plan and work with!
  • Options
    11Vegas711Vegas7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using masterpiece cusine.  Prices are very reasonable.  Scott has been GREAT to work with.  I have only seen good reviews on the boards from other brides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards