Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Past and future Vista Suite Brides.. HELP!!

I was wondering what past vista suite brides did about dj, father daughter/first dance?

At the moment we don't have a dj. I'm worried that we might have some odd moments or that the reception might not run smoothly without a dj?

Is there room for a father daughter/first dance in the vista suite?? Was it cramped or did it seem odd to have this in the suite? 

Do you recommend a dj? If so any names? Im two weeks away and im freaking out! we were just going to use the ipod deck but what if it ends up malfunctioning.. EEEEEEK!!! :\ Someone please help!!!

Re: Past and future Vista Suite Brides.. HELP!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you can't find a DJ in time and you find out the ipod deck doesn't work you can always buy one and costco and then return it after you wedding when you have time. My FI works at costco and you can bring anything back no questions asked. We have returned many things :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using DJ Godzilla for my reception in the Vista Suite. He is $200 for 4 hours, really good deal. Email him, he usually responds back by the following day.  godzillasounds@hotmail.com

If you go on youtube you can see some videos of people dancing in the vista suite. It looks like there would be enough room for a father/daughter dance.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks alot for the info ladies! haha thats a good idea Alexdenton...... I will email DJ godzilla.. thats not a bad deal at all
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards