Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Awesome DH/FI

My DH is awesome because --

* He took Vista off my laptop and installed Windows 7.  It runs so much better now and I love the new features.  Also, all that crap that Dell had on there is gone.

* I cracked a taillight on my car by backing into one of those big rubber garbage cans.  DH found a replacement online and going to put it in for me so I don't have to pay the huge price at the dealership.

Time to brag about your DH or FI...Go!

Re: Awesome DH/FI

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Can I send him my laptop!?!? hahaha I really hate vista...its so mean...and I am full of dell crap! haha

haha...but seriously...what a great guy... big props to him ^_^
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_awesome-dhfi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:2f0067b7-6351-4697-b4b4-2960ffea8b2ePost:fe6baaff-29bf-4da7-aab4-bba23f9227d6">Awesome DH/FI</a>:
    [QUOTE]I cracked a taillight on my car by backing into one of those big rubber garbage cans.  [/QUOTE]

Precisely why the FI 'normally' doesn't get to drive my cars. :)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_awesome-dhfi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:2f0067b7-6351-4697-b4b4-2960ffea8b2ePost:64e75118-990f-42f8-a8a5-c1be0e195c14">Re: Awesome DH/FI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Awesome DH/FI : Precisely why the FI 'normally' doesn't get to drive my cars. :)
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]

Ouch />_< what about us ladies who have never backed into anything ^_^ haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually funny story, I backed my truck right into FI's car one day; she had a day off on a work day for me, wasn't used to her car being behind my truck in the morning, throw it into reverse, crunch. LOL  Now she tells everyone I'm only good at driving forward.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My Fi is fab because when he got his new iPhone 4 last week, he gave me his old iPhone, even tho he could've got about £200 if he'd sold it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My DH is awesome because he took out the trash last night WITHOUT me telling him! Yay! I tell you it's the small things in life...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HH is awesome bc he has been working long days in 100+ heat then coming home to work on our new project, the master bathroom. That is dedication :)
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AWWw, great post idea, with so many of my friends complaining about their S/O's right now this is nice.

My FI is awesome because he's working his tail off to finish our new house before the wedding, and because he's the warmest, most generous person I know and always willing to help out so that the both of us can enjoy our lives and time together.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI is awesome because even though he has a crummy job and lots of challenges, he always comes home with a smile and a kind word for me, and is always so supportive of me in all that I do (workwise, hobbywise, ugh weightwise).  Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My DH is awesome because he's totally taking care of the house duties while I'm swamped between work and more work. He's doing all the laundry, cleaning, and is even making me dinner. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI is awesome because when I told him I was nervous about our wedding budget, he went out and got a 2nd job! It's part time, but it helps and he didn't have to do it :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My DH is awesome because he makes me delicous pancakes in our incredibly hot, un airconditioned kitcken!
  • Options
    BrideJackie11BrideJackie11 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI is awesome because he keeps me sane when I get stressed about wedding stuff and he made all of our google doc spreadsheets.

My FI is awesome because I asked him to come BM dress shopping with me and he came and helped me decide on a BM dress.

And yes he backed his huge truck into my little sedan right in the driveway.  Ha. 
    Impslave, I have backed into the garbage can at least 3 times.  Luckily, I haven't caused any damage.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI is awesome because I have a sore spot on my back from an old car accident and he massages it out before I go to sleep at night :)

My FI is awesome because when he has friends over and I'm tired after a long day at work he will ditch them periodically to snuggle in the room with me :)

My FI is awesome because even though he grumbles and groans he has looked at every possible venue I've wanted (in two cities!) and attended every vendor appointment because he knows I want him to be there :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards