Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Buffet reception

Hi all,

Thanks for all your informative posts.  I'm just starting the wedding planning process and this help has been invaluable!

I'd like a reception at one of the Las Vegas hotel buffets.  Can anyone tell me about their experience with that? 

My ideal is a private room for about 60 people, time of day is flexible, but a Saturday for sure.  I'd still like some dancing and speeches, but I don't know if this is possible.  Also, is there still someone directing traffic to the main buffet?  What about decorations, etc.  I've been trying to do some research on this online, but it's hard to find any experiences.

If any of you ladies have done it and can give me some idea of how it would work, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Josephine

Re: Buffet reception

• Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're having our reception dinner at Mandalay bay buffet.  There is no room for dancing, nor would we want to dance at a buffet.  We are planning on hosting an after party and will do our dancing etc there.

• Options
    busriderbusrider member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the response!  Were you guys able to get a private room or something?

I'm also considering Cafe Lago at Caesar's, they have a private room available, but yeah, no dancing or music.  =(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards