Nevada-Las Vegas

*Nicolewilson85* ~ MGM

Hello!!!  (and sorry this post got long)

I'm a former DW Knottie who has 2 friends marrying in Vegas this year (1 in May & 1 in Sept).  Both of my friends have been wonderful enough to allow me to help them with some of their planning and I knew that this board would be sooooo very helpful (and it is...you Vegas Knotties *rock*!).  My friends try to get on here when they can, but ironically they both have limited access to the internet.

Nicolewilson8
5, I noticed that you're marrying at the MGM on 5/15/10...one of my friend's weddings is your date & location twin...she's marrying at the MGM with an in-suite reception to follow.

Have you had issues with the WC at MGM?  My friend has been waiting for 2 weeks for a reply from hers (I *think* her WC is Michelle ~ maybe?).  She's also wanting to cater her in-suite reception, but is a bit worried about bringing in an outside vendor and MGM's catering is pricey.  I've read that people just aren't telling the MGM outside vendors and have had no issues...but I think my friend's a little worried about that (but what's a wedding without a little bit of worrying about something or another???  HA!).

Anywhoo...I just thought I'd see if you (or any other MGM brides) have had any issues and let you know that I know your twin!

And again...all you Vegas Knotties do really rock!  You're bios are wonderful and inspirational!!!

:::now crawling back into "Lurkdom":::

Re: *Nicolewilson85* ~ MGM

• edited December 2011
    Wow, that's cool-I have a date twin! What time is her wedding at? My WC is Laura, I haven't written her lately, but when I do i hever have any problems receiving responses....Maybe she should call em- the girl may not work there anymore...Mgm's catering is expensive. I am just doing a cake and champagne reception in my suite. I'm going to order my cake through MGM, but I will supply my own champagne. I haven't mentioned my plans to MGM or my WC.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • smilz4milzsmilz4milz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for giving me your WC's name!!!  I know that is not the person that they've been trying to contact there.  Her wedding is at 3:30...and I think that they're getting married in the Legacy chapel, but I'm not certain...actually at this point, I don't know if the bride is certain since she's been having so much trouble with her WC.

Thanks again!!!
  • raelamnraelamn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey, i'm getting married on the terazza, mgm on may 24th.

Our wc is Kelsey, I havent heard from her in a while, I did email yesterday but still haven't heard anything. She's always been amazing at getting back to me so will wait and see... hope your friend has some luck soon

xx
  • edited December 2011

I married at the MGM Grand back in December. Our wedding coordinator was Toni Dean and she was amazing! She answered every email and returned every phone call. f your frend is still having trouble I would recommend she call the MGM Wedding Chapel directly just to make sure her WC wasn't switched or something.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards