Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Max capacity for suites...

I was just wondering for all the suites that have been researched on the strip, what is the largest capacity of guests you all have seen for suites?

Re: Max capacity for suites...

• Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Easton had 55 in the Vista suite.  Not sure about the others.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are havine our reception at the MGM in the terrace suite.  When I called the lady said 60 people we have a little more than 60 people so i hope it's not to crowded but we are renting some high cocktail tables and a round table with charis to put outside.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At the panorama suite in Planet Hollywood, they say capacity is 60.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my welcome reception at the stardust suite at The Orleans. We have 35 for dinner and 90 total coming for cocktails. this is the largest suite I could find because the bedroom is a seperate attached suite that comes with it. not having the bedroom in the square footage really helps. It's like a bunch of little lounges put together. I LOVE it! :)

Lindsay
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards