Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Firefly

Has anyone ever used Firefly for their dinner reception?  If so what location did  you use.  I know there is one downtown and then one right off the strip in a shopping center.  Any feedback would be great.  Thanks ladies and happy wedding planning.

Re: Firefly

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use them for our reception, but we ate their one night on our honeymoon and it was by far our favorite. We ate at the Plaza location downtown. The food was SOOO good and the service was great too! 
  • Options
    blroed01blroed01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you think it is too casual for a dinner reception?  I was also looking at Maggiano's but Firefly seems to be a little cheaper.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's too casual at all. The downtown location was darker and kind of intimate. I really liked it. That was another reason we liked it so much, that it was delicious AND the cheapest meal we ate all week! Lol
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

We are having our reception at Firefly in November. We went and scouted both locations as well as did a tasting and we are beyond excited to have our reception here.

As for whether or not the location is to casual - I don't think so, but it depends on your personality. I found it to be not so much as casual as it was kind of sexy, fun and romantic. I think the atmosphere has the same level of dining as Maggiano's except the menu is different. Plus since people are not nailed to their seats while courses are being served it's a better set-up for mingling and being social plus tapas are fun and the food is second to none.

Feel welcome to email me if you have questions at my user name at yahoo dot com.
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erin had her reception at Firefly. Check out her bio/reviews
    http://erinlovesandrew.weebly.com/index.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Sorry to thread jack - Lizzie did your flowers come with your package at Artisian?

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ebony, Yes, they did come with our package. I was pretty happy with them. Especially considering all I pretty much told her was "I want ivory roses with some greenery around them". Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ebony I just booked at Artisan and my flowers and the bridesmaids flowers and groom and grooms men flower are included .

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh nice!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards