Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Uh-Oh, Limo Company Problems

So we booked a 28 passenger limo-coach for transportation from MB to Maggiano's with AWG Charter. This is apparently not available any more, at all, as in the vehicle has been sold and was having mechanical issues. We've already paid for this and now our options are to:

1) Cancel and get our money back
2) Use 2 16-passenger limo coaches instead.

WWYD?
2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!

Re: Uh-Oh, Limo Company Problems

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you cancel and get your money back, do you have another company in mind that can give you something like the 28 passenger limo for the same price?

Since they sold the vehicle, I would hope they would not charge extra if you decide to go with the two 16 passenger limos.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No extra charge thank goodness!

I'm currently looking into seeing which other companies have room for at least 25 people in a limo-style. Does anyone have any recos on that too?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you asked MB if they have any recommendations?  Typically the resorts have a limo company they work with for big requests like that.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, another thing I just thought about is that the covered entranceway at Maggiano's has a tight turn to pull up under it, it could be that the length of a limo-style 28 person limo wouldn't be able to pull through into there where two 16-person limos can so you and your guests can get dropped off right up front rather than having to walk across the parking lot and street.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Vegasgroom, this is MB's preferred vendor, also they pick up at the Shark Reef entrance not the main one - larger limos have to pick up there, even the 16 pass ones.

The 28 pass limo is broken and the shell has been sold so it's not a matter of logistics for anyone else that may have booked it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sloane, check out Bell Trans. We used a 24-pass bus, they also have a 29-pass bus for $80/hr.
    http://www.bell-trans.com/
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Eva, I'll check 'em out.

The FI wants to just go to the two 16 pass ones which may be decent seeing as how we've already paid, but I think Bell Trans was also cheaper from my initial research so this may be the way to go.
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just be aware as Bell Trans has gotten mixed reviews...some brides have great luck (I did), but just did a limo) but others have had terrible experiences. The majority of brides with bad reviews had large groups...
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Final decision is that we've decided to go with the 2 -16 pass ones from AWG, it just made sense since we had already paid them and we definitely wanted the limo style buses. Thanks for all your input you guys, crisis averted!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards