Nevada-Las Vegas

DVD of Ceremony

Has anyone added the Ceremony DVD to their wedding package at a Caesar's property? I ideally would like a video, but wondering if the quality is good, decent, or horrible...

Thanks

Re: DVD of Ceremony

• edited June 2012
    You can find a few on youtube if you search. The quality isn't amazing but it is better than nothing. If it fits in your budget you can always hire someone else.

You can tell which ones are from Caesars because they have a cheesy intro lol.
    http://youtube.com (this is linked to a search, I just didn't want it to stretch the page).
  • Thanks :) I just watched one. You are right about the Caesar's intro... I budgeted to add it to our package, but not for an outside videographer.
  • jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Our video came with the package, so I had no choice and hope for a decent quality video. I did not like the end result. The cheesy intro was the least of my worries, the person that shot sucked and the way they edited also sucked. I posted it in my bio if u wish to watch.
  • Yeah I see what you mean. It was pretty shaky like they didn't use a tripod or monopod at all. I don't think we'd hire an outside videographer to begin with (not in the budget) so I can't really complain and something is better than nothing I guess.
  • Petit what do you mean?! That intro is incredible!!! ;-)
  • I agree that something is better than nothing when it comes to video.  It might seem like no big deal now but can turn into a big regret later.  When we were just starting our planning, we were talking about it at my best man's house and his wife was like hey, we have a wedding video that we haven't watched in five years, lets watch it.  It was taken by one of the family members, on a camcorder, so it was as bad as any home movie, but she was crying by the end of it and was so happy they had it regardless of quality.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I got one from my ceremony at Mandalay Bay, it was included in my package. The quality isn't the best of course, the intro and closing are so cheesy (shots of the strip and MB), and the video person wasn't the greatest. But I feel it is defiantly worth it. I didn't hire my own videographer so like everyone else said something is better then nothing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards