Nevada-Las Vegas

FYI re:The Artisan "foreclosure"

Just wanted everyone that is getting married or considering getting married at the Artisan what I found out today from Maria the coordinator there. I called her today and she said that the hotel was NOT closing, it was just changing management. She also said that the weddings already booked were not in any jeopardy and that the new management had some new ideas and some big announcements coming soon that she was really excited about but she couldn't divulge any details just yet. This was a huge relief to me. I am getting married May 22, 2010 there and I almost freaked out on Christmas when I read the post about the foreclosure. So anyways, just wanted to share this info with anyone who might find it useful! Happy Planning! = )

Re: FYI re:The Artisan "foreclosure"

• edited December 2011
    I was in the same boat as you girl! I'm getting married there May 15th, 2010.  She also told me the same thing, so hopefully everything will be just fine!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Maria shared the same information with me.  I'll be getting married there soon so I'll provide an update post wedding.  I'm excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards