Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

My dress!!!

I ended up getting my dress at David's Bridal in Tacoma, WA. It's not at all the type of dress I thought I would get but I love it and it's so comfortable! I hope these pictures upload ok, my FI is the computer guy but he doesn't want to see pictures of it so I'm on my own.

This last one is me with my younger sister/MOH in the dress I picked out for them to wear.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker

Re: My dress!!!

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress and looks great on you!! 
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the style... Sim to mine =) You look Beautiful!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  Congrats!  You look great :)
  • Options
    hstaples4hstaples4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
     It's a big relief to have that checked off the list and I even got to take it home with me that day so it's already up here in Alaska with me just waiting a few months now to get alteration done, which the only alterations it needs it to be shortened other then that it fits great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it!  Looks great on you, and does look comfortable!  Little jealous of that actually!  Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks beautiful! Congrats! I know you were very nervous, so I'm glad it worked out so perfectly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I likey!! Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!! Look at you gorgeous! Congrats!!! It is a beautiful dress for a beautiful bride! =)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone! I'm going to have such a hard time not showing it to my fi for for the next 6 1/2 months. I don't do well with surprises.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL you will need to put a bell on the front door so you dont get sprung dancing around the living room in it!

You look gorgeous great choice!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_dress-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:3a325c1a-7d9b-4688-9d4a-5d9afacb0cdfPost:e65e70ad-9100-4319-ae9d-befb3a82fe45">Re: My dress!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL you will need to put a bell on the front door so you dont get sprung dancing around the living room in it! You look gorgeous great choice!
    Posted by j_jaye[/QUOTE]
    Thank you j_jaye!
    LOL yeah this is part of the reason I'm keeping my dress at one of my bridesmaid's house, the other reason is I have a weirdo FI who built a house with no closets and we have 3 large muddy dogs so I just don't feel safe with them having open access to it. I can't wait until we build our new house and I have a say in things cause the house we're in now it's very obvious a single guy built it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great dress!! Congrats on finding "The One"!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look gorgeous!  I love the beading!
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards