Nevada-Las Vegas

Got my Bridal Show tickets

I know I've posted about the Bridal Show before, but it's been a while and I know there are a lot of newer posters here, so thought I'd post it again for those who are interested.

My mom ordered tickets for me and her and 2 of my bridesmaids for the show last night.  I'm so excited about it.

http://www.bridalspectacular.com/

EDIT: oops, forgot to say the show is Aug 20 & 21

Re: Got my Bridal Show tickets

• pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have fun!
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Man, I wish I could go!  I won't be able to make it to Vegas until November... Have a great time!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    The Bridal Spectacular was great! I went last year and found a couple of my vendors there. Be sure to look for coupons, I found one for Little Pastry Chefs and it saved me $50 on my cake!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_got-bridal-show-tickets?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:3c43803f-e276-4264-9661-41cacd1de878Post:9e0ffb66-4fe6-4b7b-b061-d0e3b4443c93">Re: Got my Bridal Show tickets</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Bridal Spectacular was great! I went last year and found a couple of my vendors there. Be sure to look for coupons, I found one for Little Pastry Chefs and it saved me $50 on my cake!
    Posted by mistielyn[/QUOTE]

Thanks - one of FI's friends told me she won one of the door prizes valued at $200 a couple years ago.  Neither of my BMs that are going with me have ever been to a show either, so it's going to be a new experience for us all.
  • edited December 2011
    It's huge and be overwhelming, so make sure you give yourself lots of time. But it was a lot of fun! My groom went with me, bless his heart, and boy was he exhausted by the end. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards