Nevada-Las Vegas

Checks

Booked the hotel today at 30 off thanks to smartervegas Caesars. About to book Chapel... Classico at Caesars.

Now just need to book the reception, thinking Joe's but not 100 sure yet.

It's finally all coming together!!

Re: Checks

• Every little check brings you closer and closer. Isn't a great feeling?!!!
  • Exciting!  When are you getting married?  Who else is in the running for your reception?
  • Yes, every check makes me feel way less stressed. I am getting married 12/18. No other venues really right now, I just don't think I will meet the min for the Gigi room. So I was debating btwn the rooms. I want to stay close to Caesars and I don't want a restaurant that we have back home Dallas, basically Maggianos. Even though I love Maggianos!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_checks-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:3e19b7d4-dc1c-4757-a886-981a6fdde3a0Post:f7678ec0-74e6-489d-90c2-76e5406c7282">Re:Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, every check makes me feel way less stressed. I am getting married 12/18. No other venues really right now, I just don't think I will meet the min for the Gigi room. So I was debating btwn the rooms. I want to stay close to Caesars and I don't want a restaurant that we have back home Dallas, basically Maggianos. Even though I love Maggianos!
    Posted by Kjd3526[/QUOTE]

<div>Have you checked out Trevi? It's really nice but it would be more of a sit down kind of reception and I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.</div>
  • I did but their menus seemed more expensive than Joe's and I really wanted steak/seafood.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards