Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Happy I'm married. Bummed that it's over.

I'm singing the post-wedding blues today. We had such an awesome time in Vegas. I can't beleive it's over. To say that the wedding was perfect may be a bit much but it was pretty darn close. Everything went exactly as planned. I will tell anyone that's planning to get married that Vegas is definitely the way to go. (Link to reviews below)

Our honeymoon was a blast. We saw the Lion King and David Spade. Actually got to meet David Spade afterwards. Hubby rented a sports car and we took it to the hoover dam. The food was great. If you love sushi, you have to go to Susisamba at the Venetian/Palzzo. The food there is amazing!

Best part was that hubby won some money while we were there. I won nothing but he was able to go on a mini shopping spree. I showed up in vegas with a FI that hated dressing up. I left with a husband wearing designer clothes and commenting on his cufflinks. And not to let me feel left out he got me a little something.  A gorgeous new coach bag...(aka the new love of my life).

Thanks to all the advice and support. Good luck to all the brides coming up. You girls are awesome!

Click here for reviews.

Re: Happy I'm married. Bummed that it's over.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards